To Our Valued Customers and Clients!
We are open! As SGC is classified as an essential business under current state orders, we are able to complete ongoing projects or assist you in new projects.
At SGC, it has always been our priority to maintain the health and safety of not only our staff but everyone that enters our facility. We want you to feel confident that every precaution is being taken to ensure the safety and welfare of our staff and customers/clients, whether at our facility or providing installations in your home. We continue to follow the latest CDC and state guidelines which include:
- All of our team members have been trained to uphold safe hygiene practices under the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Our installers are equipped with the proper equipment including masks as part of regular OSHA requirements
- We are vigilant in how we clean our facility and Showroom. We practice those same guidelines when we enter a home, including wiping down common areas with single-use disinfecting wipes
- Continuing to enforce our policy of not allowing employees who are ill or showing signs of illness to come to work or into your home
- Maintaining social distancing procedures in our Showroom and ensuring that hand sanitizers, tissues and waste receptacles are available
In keeping with CDC guidance, we encourage you (whether visiting our location or during an installation) to please:
- Not shake hands with staff
- Maintain a 6’ distance whenever possible
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water
- Use hand sanitizers any time you touch a hard surface
- Minimize touching your face, particularly your eyes, nose or mouth
- Sneeze into tissues or your elbow and always wash your hands with soap and water after
- If you are not feeling well or are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please do not visit. If you are scheduled for an installation, please contact us to reschedule
Our team is dedicated to serving our customers and clients and want to assure you that your health and safety is important to us. We will continue to monitor the ongoing situation and make changes as necessary.
We hope you and your family stay healthy and safe during this difficult time.
Your Friends at SGC!