Great opportunity to join a growing company! We are looking for a motivated & capable person to join our Residential Department.
St. Germain’s Cabinet, Inc. is Northern Minnesota’s leading manufacturer of custom commercial and residential cabinetry, countertops and solid surface products.
St. Germain’s Cabinet, Inc. is looking for a CAD Measure Technician for field measuring and digital templating of solid surface countertops in residential sites. Primary responsibilities include:
- Measuring and assembling templates that serve as exact dimensions for the solid surface application, in conjunction with job specifications
- Completing work orders by making notations for all required measurements, polished edges, cutouts plus radiuses in the tops and any other necessary specifications desired by the customer for the job
- Confirming any missing information (such as missing faucets specs, missing cooktop specs, etc.) regarding the job with onsite customer
- Providing critical information to the customer concerning the templating and installation process
- Entering and transmitting measurements to CAD software
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in CAD/Templating or Fabrication/Installation
- Prior experience in reading blue prints/schematics, etc.
- Prior experience with measurements and mathematics
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical, drug test and background check
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to hold or feel, reach with hands and arms, walk, talk, smell and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, sit, climb, balance, stoop, crouch and crawl. Specific vision abilities include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, and depth perception.
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
SGC offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical plans, life and accident insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, voluntary dental, life, LTD/STD disability insurance plans, and more.
At SGC, we value ethics, positive attitude, and safety in the workplace. We care deeply about our people, technology and take pride in providing a superior product through exceptional knowledge, experience and skill. Interested? Apply today!
St. Germain’s Cabinet, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment and support a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment.